- The probably of God's existence is one in two (since God either exists or doesn't exist).
- The probability that God became incarnate is also one in two (since it either happened or it didn't).
- The evidence for God's existence is an argument for the resurrection.
- The chance of Christ's resurrection not being reported by the gospels has a probability of one in 10.
- Considering all these factors together, there is a one in 1,000 chance that the resurrection is not true.
Ah math. Is there nothing you can’t prove?